Thursday, October 14, 2010

safety first

Asher and I took a trip to the park yesterday.  There is a great children's playground near our house, so we often hop in the stroller and walk over on nice afternoons.



 A loves to swing and, of course, I had to get some photos!  The sun was behind us, so these photos aren't the best are rather artistic.  Enjoy.




Every time Asher gets in a swing he immediately grabs onto the chains.  I didn't teach him to do this - but I do embrace the sentiment.  Safety first.  Sounds good to me! 



Mr. A looks terrified, but he actually did laugh a lot.  He's smiling on the inside!

6 comments:

  1. haha cute pictures. love his little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome outfit!

    How funny that he does that - Ava does too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart boy! Eric used to hold on to the front of the seat. I love the pumpkin outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest pumpkin ever! Seraya holds onto the chains too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cute little pumpkin outfit! Jarrett looooves to swing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's good that Asher likes to swing... B could take it or leave it. LOL But he also likes safety... he grabs onto the chain and does NOT want to let go. LOL
    cute lil' pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails