Tuesday, October 12, 2010

daddy's photo shoot

I went out to run some errands on Sunday afternoon, so Drew and Asher had some football watching bonding time.  Drew took some photos of little A while I was gone and I just had to share them.

Look!  You can see the top teeth coming in! {if you look really closely}


Blue eyes much?

{By the way, I don't think this photo looks anything like Asher - isn't it weird how pictures can do that sometimes??}


Budding photographer - he just needs to get his hands on the camera and he'll be all set.  Every other photo I take these days look like this.  He never sits still!



 

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Looks like they had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top teeth? Oh my goodness I can see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What better way for a dad to bond with his son than with some good ole fashioned football watching? :)

    I have some pics of Jack that don't really look like him either. It is very weird! Asher still looks adorable as ever though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pics are funny!!! If My Husband ever gets his hands on the camera, somehow they always get turned at an angle b/c he thinks it's artsy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails