Friday, October 15, 2010

favorite thing friday

Favorite thing Friday is back!

For awhile I've been searching for a lovie that Asher could take with him when we travel.  He already has his lamb, but I thought a simple blanket would be nice too.  This way he'll have something soft to cuddle in the car or stroller, but lamby can stay in bed.

I cruise by Baby Half Off every day to see what deals they found and last week I saw exactly what I was looking for!  Have you been to Baby Half Off?  It's a great site that offers baby-related products for 50% or more off the retail price.  It's awesome! 

During one of my daily perusals I saw this adorable travel blanket from Z. Daisy being featured. 


 When it arrived I was so pleased with the quality.  It's made of super soft minky fabric - I take it away from Asher all the time so I can rub it against my cheek.  Sorry, buddy.  :o)  In the spirit of full disclosure I need to say that I definitely wouldn't pay full price for one of these beauties.  It is just too small for the $24 price tag.  Half off, however, was perfect!

So far Asher could take it or leave it, but we're looking at the big picture here - one of these days it will be falling apart and stink to high heaven because he won't leave it alone.

Can't wait.

Happy Friday - and check out Baby Half Off.  You'll find great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails