Friday, October 8, 2010

mommy's little pumpkin

Nothing goes together like babies and pumpkins.

Why?

No idea, but you can't deny that they do!

Take this little pumpkin for instance...


My cutie pie has transformed into my favorite fall treat - pumpkin pie!  Love it!


Being a baby pumpkin works up an appetite.  Thanks for the lunch Aunt Erin!



I have a great Halloween costume for Asher {pics to come at the end of the month!} but needed a treat bag for him.  My love of pumpkins spilled over and I decided to get him this one from Pottery Barn Kids.



It seemed like a bag that would go with any costume for the next few years.  Because - seriously - what outfit doesn't go with pumpkins?

I can't think of any.

Happy Friday!!

7 comments:

  1. Seriously adorable!

    I ordered A's Easter basket from PBK, but it was a lot smaller than I thought so I didn't get her Halloween one. Now I'm wishing I would've!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gotta be the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen! :) We also got a Halloween treat bag from PBK but it's an actual bag with his name and a jack o'lantern on it! I got his Easter basket lining from there and we have his Xmas sock from there as well!!! Love personalized stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable treat you have :) Love that treat basket! Cameron still carries a pumpkin every year...and hes almost 9! I think you'll get some great use out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable pumpkin! I found a pumpkin outfit for Jack too and I can't wait to put him in it! I also got Jack a Halloween treat bag from PBK. They know how to get you with all their advertising!! It's worth it though and should last a long time!

    Looking forward to seeing Asher in his Halloween costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks SO cute in that pumpkin outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little pumpkin looks good enough to eat! I love that pumpkin trick or treat bag. I ordered Presley one, but it is super small:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails