Thursday, October 28, 2010

baby fight club

Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned that if Carl and Karen's baby was a boy the men had big plans to train he and Asher into the world's foremost baby MMA club?

Well, Asher wasn't about to let something as small as them having a girl stop him from learning to be a great fighter.  I try to discourage this, but he's got the bug - what can you do?

With battle comes, of course, battle wounds.




Lest you get the wrong idea and social services start knocking on my door, I'd better come clean and confess that the only thing Asher has been fighting is his crib.

That's right, my tiny dancer was hopping in his crib and fell over, impressively knocking himself on the approximately 0.01% of exposed wood in his bed.  I'm actually not sure how he managed it - but his big ole shiner says he did.



Good thing Grandma W brought him a handy Boo Boo Bunny.  Nothing says tough fightin' man like needing a Boo Boo Bunny, right? 


How cute is this little thing?!  You put the ice cube part in the fridge or freezer then pop it into the soft bunny holder when someone gets a bump and needs some soothing.  



Boo Boo Bunny - I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, poor baby! He looks like the toughest baby on the block :)

    We have a little Boo Boo Bunny, too! It rarely get's used, just chewed on! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW, poor Asher!

    I can't wait until our first black eye! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...poor baby!!! I had a boo boo bunny when I was little. Brings back memories ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. Poor guy! That's a pretty good shiner he's got there! lol. Cute Booboo bunny! It's the beginning of the all boy bumps and bruises!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, sweet Asher! They always manage to find the one exposed thing, right?!

    Cute boo boo bunny - we need one ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails