Tuesday, October 26, 2010

new kicks

Asher got his first shoes over the weekend!


I was beginning to feel like a bad mom when I saw that Asher was the only baby sans shoes the last time we were out and about.  It's not exactly cold here yet, but it will be soon and this little guy needs some cold weather foot protection.

Not to mention that it's only a matter of weeks {days?!} before he's up on two feet, walking around.


Grandma and Grandpa W wanted to treat him to his first shoes so we picked some up while they were visiting.


These little sneaks are too cute!  I love the velcro - Ash tried his hardest, but he couldn't get them pulled off.  He did, however, manage to lick the bottom while it was still on his foot.  His flexibility never ceases to amaze me.


He's looking more and more like a little boy and less like a baby every day.  Mommy sob!




{But I'm proud too.  He's so fun now!}

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love him in his shirt and shoes! So precious!! Where did you get the shoes? Did you get Asher fitted or just try some out? I'm thinking I'll have to get Jack fitted soon. Oh, and he almost never wears shoes. I had him in his sneakers when we were at the pumpkin patch, but he generally just wears socks with no shoes. I don't think shoes are really necessary until they're walking. You're not a bad mom at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor B... I haven't noticed other babes' feet but I haven't had him in shoes ever really simply for comfort. But those look uber comfortable!!!! What kind are they? Where did you get? You know the typical nosey q's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who makes those shoes? They are so cute!

    It's not cold here yet, either, so I've been putting cute socks on Cooper! He's has about 3 pairs of shoes but I just haven't really been putting them on him yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh Ooohh Oooh! I Love those! I haven't really noticed either. I mostly have Ethan in just socks...unless it's realy chilly. It's been freezing here the last few days...and it's really wet. I have a pair of Robeez type shoes...from target, but I really like the look of those for when E starts walking. Im nosey just like everyone else...what brand are those? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! Maybe he'll be motivated to stand up and start walking around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are super cute - where are they from?

    Ava almost never wears shoes. I just put them on her occasionally so that she won't be one of those weird kids that refuses to wear them just when you're in a hurry (ahem, S!)! It could also be due in part to the fact that the high today is 91.

    I want it to be fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some super cute shoes! I would also like to know where they are from!! And yes, they are growing up too fast already! Shoes and walking!?! Gracious...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails