Monday, October 11, 2010

meet the roomies

Asher got to meet two very important people this weekend.  Welcome to Virginia, Bret and Betsy!


 In a unique twist of fate, Drew and I both lived {separately} with Bret and Betsy in the past.  At Bucknell, Drew and Bret were roommates during his junior {Bret's sophomore} year and Betsy and I were roommates during our junior year.  We were friends all through college and have kept in close touch ever since.  They live in Lancaster, PA and cruised down in their horse and buggy Toyota to meet Asher for the first time!


 There were 2 major bummers from this weekend.  First, Drew unexpectedly had to work really late on Friday and most of the day Saturday.  Second, I completely neglected to take any photos.  Drew saved the day and got a few on Sunday morning.


The great thing about this weekend is that we got to visit with our good friends!  It was nice to have some peaceful time of conversation.  A trip to Trader Joe's and lots of 'fried / burger / sandwich paradise' on tv rounded out our time nicely.  :o)

We loved seeing you both - come back again soon please!

1 comment:

  1. I can not tell you how much I miss Trader Joe's!!! If there was one thing I could bring back to Texas from Los Angeles, that would have been it. Oh how I miss thee. Thank you for your sweet comment. Brandon is on the mend and making fun of himself, so I take that as a good sign.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails