Wednesday, November 4, 2009

uplifter

In the midst of my bummer post I forgot to mention something wonderful that happened yesterday.

At the end of our childbirth education class last night the instructor told us to go upstairs for a special surprise. So we all got ourselves up to the other classroom and waited for our "surprise" to arrive.

Then what does our instructor come wheeling down the hall, but a newborn! Our instructor is also a nurse in Labor & Delivery, so she asked a couple who just had their son yesterday if it would be ok to bring him over to meet us.

They are extremely brave people. I don't know if I could have done that!

He was the most precious, tiny thing I've ever seen. Little Aidan was only on his 2nd day of life outside the womb and he was beautiful. There was some crying, but that was mostly me. {Just kidding}

I can't wait to meet my little one -- whenever he arrives!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails