Monday, November 9, 2009

melons on the way

I'll admit it.

I peeked ahead at what food comparisons are coming down the pike.

It turns out that the bean will be 1 melon or another for the next few weeks!

At 34 weeks, he is now about the size of a cantaloupe!



The bean weighs in at 4.8 pounds and is about 18 inches long. Good grief, no wonder my back hurts. Never, at any other time in my life, would I consider strapping a cantaloupe around my midsection and living life that way a good idea.

I don't know that it was a particularly good idea now.

At any rate, baby boy is doing great! He's constantly punching and rolling around in there. Drew thinks he's testing all sides of his home for weaknesses in a search for the exit. I welcome that search. Good luck, little bean.

Only 6 weeks (40 days!) to go before we meet this little guy. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails