Tuesday, November 3, 2009

33 weeks

The bean and I are on our 33rd week together!



I feel like things are moving along pretty well. The baby is definitely getting bigger, faster these days. My changing body is something that I can't quite keep up with.



Just the other day I bent over to tie my sneakers and had to come up for air in between feet. He is all the way up in my lungs! I feel out of breath after the smallest exercise and can't bend over to do anything anymore. Small potatoes!



All in all we're doing great. Daddy and I are getting very anxious to meet you, but stay in there for another 7 weeks bean!

How far along: 33 weeks
Net weight gain: 17 lbs.
Maternity clothes: nursing bras make my head spin -- where to start?
Stretch marks: not yet {this category is totally going to jinx me, I need to remove it}
Belly button: gentle outie
Sleep: good for the most part
Baby movement: lots of rolls and punches
Food cravings: french onion soup...still!
Food aversions: nothing. I love food.
What I miss: tying my shoes without issue
Looking forward to: finishing the childbirth education classes
Best moment this week: realizing that next year I'll have a little cutey to dress up for Halloween
Milestones: baby boy's skin is filling out so he'll be chubby and cute at birth!

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the little quiz thing you do too!
    Bridget
    (Dec 09 BBC Board)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I;m 33 weeks too...YAY! lol...and also a boy. Kinda neat. I love your quiz thingy too...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like that you post the general rundown of how things are going. As for stretch marks now is the time for lotion! I didn't get any with Sophie until the last two weeks :( But I swear my stomach was doubling in size weekly at that point :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails