Monday, November 2, 2009

pineapple express

We're steaming on towards the finish line over here. The bean is now 33 weeks along and doing great!

He is about the size of a pineapple...



which is really funny because just this weekend I was telling Drew how much I've been craving fresh pineapple. I ordered a fruit cup with my oatmeal when we went out for breakfast and picked out all the pineapple immediately. So good!

Baby bean weighs about 4 pounds now and is over 17 inches long. I believe it. He's starting to feel really heavy on my back and hips.

There are still a lot of things I need to get done before baby boy arrives which is starting to stress me out. I can't do much anymore without needing a break, so I'm a lot less efficient than I used to be. Which means that things I think will take an hour or so to do end up taking a LOT more time.

This weekend I started working on a quilt for the bean (I've had the fabric for awhile) and at 1:00 on Sunday my sewing machine broke. Grrr....

I was really on a roll and hoped to get it close to done yesterday, but now it's not even halfway finished. I did use that extra time yesterday to do some other things, but I was really hoping to get the quilt underway.

Now it's not done AND I have to find someone to fix my machine, which I'm sure will cost much more than I hope. I know these are just little frustrations, but in my extra sensitve pregnant state, they seem much bigger.

In a show of gratitude, I do have to say how happy I am that the bean is growing well and moving a lot. He gets the hiccups almost everyday which always makes me smile.

Tomorrow night starts our marathon childbirth education sessions for the week...wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails