Tuesday, November 17, 2009

35 weeks

I think my mind might be going.



In fact, I'm starting to see things.

Last weekend I went Christmas shopping -- I know it's early, but it's now or never this year. Most years I'll make my list and hit store after store until the list is finished. These days, however, I just can't go all day like I used to, which is really frustrating. I was out from 10-4 and, apparently, that was too long.

My second to last shopping stop was at Old Navy. I needed a warm hat for the bean and hoped they might have one on the cheap (they did!).



I also happened to find this adorable fleece one-piece that became his back-up coming home outfit. Yay for sale price + 30% off!




On my way out the door, a rack of really cute little coats caught my eye.

How had I missed this on the way in?! What if they have something better here than what I just bought?!

I started browsing through them and noticed that something seemed a little off about their style. I finally, finally noticed that they were DOG coats. They weren't even for humans. Oh my.




Like I said, I'm losing it.

Anyway, we made it to 35 weeks!



Love you bean -- I promise to never dress you in pet clothes (on purpose).

How far along: 35 weeks
Net weight gain: 19 lbs.
Maternity clothes: actually getting too tight -- is that possible??
Stretch marks: still lucky
Belly button: out and loud
Sleep: some nights good, some nights bad.
Baby movement: yes, oh yes.
Food cravings: always with the french onion soup
Food aversions: chicken -- hopefully turkey will be exempt!
What I miss: doing anything all day without needing to rest
Looking forward to: starting my every week OB appointments next Monday
Best moment this week: getting my bags packed
Milestones: the bean is growing brain cells at an amazing rate

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me so nostalgic...my journal from around the same spot you are at right now reads very similarly. :) Enjoy your last little bit...so excited for you that your little one will be here before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good sis! I wish I could rub your belly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails