Monday, October 5, 2009

squashed in there

The bean is 29 weeks!

He is now about 2.5 pounds and 15 inches long. I know we still have quite a ways to go, but it's already starting to feel tight in there to me.

In fact, the bean is definitely a butternut squash...perfect for fall!



This week the bean's muscles and bones are getting stronger. His kicks are so strong now -- I'm a little nervous about how it will be when he's bigger!

His head is also getting larger to make room for a growing brain. I have such a smart little squash in there.

We had a fabulous time at our baby shower this weekend! I have lots of pictures, but need to get them all loaded first, so there will be more on that soon. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha..."squashed in there"...hahaha!!! He won't be squashed for long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Erin by the way -- not Ryan :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails