Thursday, October 29, 2009

Leggo My Beco - quick poll

Even before I got pregnant I had heard wonderful tales about a certain baby carrier.

Namely, the Beco.

I've heard that it's much more comfortable for petite women to use than other, more popular carriers (not to name names).

As a petite woman this interests me a lot. I want to wear my baby as much possible and having an uncomfortable system just wouldn't work at all.

The Beco has a lot of other great features as well, but this post isn't about selling Becos, so I'm not going to get into all of that.

This post is about buying a Beco.

I would love to have one, but seriously balk at the $140 price tag attached to a new one. I'm willing to use an older (but still new) model on clearance, but the only one I can find is in the "Chloe" pattern.

My question is this...

Can someone who is having a boy knowingly buy pink items? I know he won't care, but I really don't want people wondering if he's a girl.

Also, I don't think Drew would be so excited to use it if the cover is pink dots.

I can't blame him.

How important is it that the Daddy be a carrier too?

I'd love to hear what you think!

If you have a minute, give me some feedback on the poll to the right.

1 comment:

  1. I deifnitely think it's important and helpful for dad to wear the baby as well. I went to a baby sale and one mom was wearing her daughter. At one point they switched and dad wore her so mom could do other things. It's convenient but also a good way for dads to bond with their babies. I have a baby bjorn which I plan to use as much as possible! Oh, and I don't think it's a big deal to have a pink one, but I wouldn't expect dad to be too comfortable with that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails