Friday, October 2, 2009

favorite thing friday

Fall is hands-down one of my favorite times of year.

Mostly because I love all things PUMPKIN!

One of my favorite (new) pumpkin finds is a direct result of 2 things:

1) being pregnant
2) the state of the economy

Each fall I look forward to Starbucks re-introducing their Pumpkin Spice Latte.



It's the perfect pick-me-up on a chilly fall day!

However, since I'm pregnant I have been trying to cool it with the caffeine a little.

I know that Starbucks will make me a decaf one, so that brings us to point #2.

A PS latte runs about $3, which for a special treat isn't bad....but when you want one daily it really adds up fast.

That's why I was so glad when I found the next best thing...




Using a shot of this dairy deliciousness gives me the same flavor as the pumpkin spice latte, but for waay less moolah. The whole bottle costs $2.09.

My other favorite pumpkin treat is a Cleveland special.

There is this awesome ice cream shop in town called the Honey Hut that makes all of their own products. They have special flavors each month and in October/November comes the best of the best.

Pumpkin and Pumpkin Pecan!

Drew can't get enough of this stuff either, so it's really easy for me to convince him to stop on his way home for "just 1 more quart."

Hey, it's only available 2 months a year -- can you blame us?

Happy Fall!

2 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite time of year, too. I love the hot apple cider with caramel from Starbucks this time of year...

    I'm still craving those pumpkin cookies that you posted about not too long ago...now, here you go starting another craving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the SB Pumpkin Spice Latte! My grocery store has been sold out of the pumpkin spice creamer the last two weeks. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails