Wednesday, December 1, 2010

welcome december

December is, and always will be, a special month for me.  I have always loved Christmas and looked forward to all the unique celebrations, music, and decorations that accompany the holiday season.  However, the fact that Asher was born last December has elevated this chilly month to a whole new level.

Last December 1st I was 37 weeks pregnant.



Holy belly!


This year I get to play with this little sweetie.








Happy December everyone - I can't believe it's here again already.

4 comments:

  1. Happy December! I am so looking forward to all this month holds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy that a whole year has flown by!! Have fun this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy December!!! and your belly looks small in comparison to what mine was. I looked ridiculous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the before and after pics!! I love looking back but love even more the precious gifts we all now have. I really can't believe how fast the year went by and that's it's Christmas time once again!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails