Thursday, December 2, 2010

wordless wednesday - rockin' the argyle

During one of our pre-baby shopping trips, I bought this hat for Asher at the Baby Gap outlet in Cleveland.  It caught my eye immediately and I loved it! 


It is size 0-6 months so I thought he could wear it all last winter.  Surprise!  Either it's super big or he has a little head because it was huge on him then, but fits great this year!




Asher hates hats and took this one off and threw it out of the stroller twice during our walk.



We'll have to work on that before it gets really cold!

5 comments:

  1. Love the argyle! He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heart argyle! (especially on cute little babies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute hat... B doesn't care much for them either that's why I like the ones with the chin straps!!! :) Love the pics of Asher and his argyle :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails