Thursday, December 16, 2010

tis the season

A few weeks ago I teased you all with our runner up Christmas card.  It's time to share the winner!


In early November I took Asher to get Christmas photos taken at a studio, but they were just so...posed.  I hated them for the most part.  There were a couple nice ones, but none that really showed who I know Asher to be.

This photo was taken {by me} in our living room a couple months ago and is just - Asher.

I love it.

I love him.

Merry Christmas everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with the "posiness" of studios. I love the card!!! I took Presley's pics too. Hopefully, our cards will be here before Christmas, so I can mail them out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect Christmas card, Emily. It has so much personality, and just like you said, it's Asher as you know it. Very cute, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! We have it up on Ava's changing table bulletin board and she always points at him - I think she loves it too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails