Friday, December 31, 2010

a year in the life

I noticed that I currently have 599 published blog posts, so I just had to do a year end post to bring us to 600 for the start of 2011! 

This has been such a big year in the Wilkinson household - easily our biggest year yet.  Over the past 365 days I've watched my tiny guy grow from a helpless newborn to a wiggling, chatty toddler.  Last New Year's Eve I watched the clock in Asher's nursery flip from 11:59 to 12:00 while rocking my sleeping precious boy.  I had no idea what the coming year would bring, but can say that it was more amazing, more joy filled, more awe inspiring, {more overwhelming!} than I ever thought possible.  

January



February



March



April



May



June



July



August



September



October



November



December

3 comments:

  1. I love this!

    And can I just say that even though he's obviously transforming from an infant to a toddler, Asher looks exactly the same as he did when he was born! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love July's picture! Well, I love them all. He is just too cute! And I agree, he looks the same!

    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! It's CRAZY how much they change in one year. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails