Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the best santa photo i've ever seen

We haven't gotten the chance to take Asher to see Santa yet this year - although it's on my list.

While I hope he loves the experience and gives us a great big smile I also can't help but {secretly} hope we have an experience similar to this one, if only to get a hilarious photo.

This is perhaps the funniest photo I've ever seen.  That Santa totally deserves a raise! 

Oh, and if you don't read the Amazing Trips regularly, you need to - it's fantastic.

While you're there, you need to read my other favorite post of hers - and perhaps my favorite blog post of all time on any blog.  You have to read it! 

Holy holiday, Batman!  It's Christmas time!

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture too! It's one of my favorites from her blog. I laugh out loud every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - that's absolutely hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails