Thursday, December 30, 2010

lounging through the holidays

Asher got a very exciting delivery from the FedEx man last week.  We knew that the car would be STUFFED coming home from Christmas so we decided to have his big gift from Drew's parents shipped right to the house.

Asher loves crawling all over his new bean bag chair!



I thought this 'chair' would be great for him to grow into over the next few years.  We got a simple color that should go with any boy decor throughout his childhood. 


4 comments:

  1. It looks like Asher had a very blessed Christmas!!! Happy New Year!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh - I love it!!

    Those chairs are the perfect material for baby relaxing! I can just picture him after school hanging out having a snack on it - great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love the picture of him lounging with his feet crossed!! So adorable! And what a great chair too. I really want to get something for Jack that will grow with him also. We just don't have a lot of room so I'm gonna have to wait on it. What a nice present for Asher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I started following your blog from a link on another Dec 09 mommy blog. I've also got a Dec 09 baby (named Liam) and blog as well (jacysbabyblog.blogspot.com). I'm always looking for new blogging buddies! I noticed you were in the Washington DC area. We are, too! Right now we are in the Southern MD area, but looking to move to NoVA soon. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails