Wednesday, December 29, 2010

wordless wednesday

Today we got back home from our Christmas trip - yay!  I'm squeezing this post in because it's so heartwarming I just had to share.

Yesterday morning Asher's Aunt Ali was playing with him and we suddenly heard these really loud baby giggles erupting.  Ali was playing peek-a-boo with this plastic sheet and Asher thought it was hilarious.  Seriously, it was the hardest I've ever heard him laugh.  I grabbed the video camera and started rolling.

If you need a laugh - watch along!  It would take a pretty hard person not to smile along with him.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I have ever seen (or heard)!!!! It's so funny what these babies find amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥♥♥ baby laughs!!!!
    It's so interesting what the little ones think are so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness! SOOOOO adorable! I was laughing too! LOVE IT! Babies laughing has to honestly be the best sound in the world! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite the belly laugh. Hearing a baby laugh is one of the best things ever. And it's so heartwarming to see him get so excited over a piece of plastic. I love how he keeps on handing it to her to do it again. Love this post, Emily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO funny! I started laughing myself! He is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails