Thursday, December 23, 2010

christmas miracle

Christmas is a time to believe in miracles. 

I have more reason than most to believe this year.

Some of you may remember a few weeks ago when I took Asher to his first election.  He was given an "I Voted" sticker from the nice poll workers, but it somehow disappeared on the way home.  When I went to get him out of the car it was completely gone.  I looked everywhere and finally {reluctantly} determined that he ate it??

In preparation for our Christmas vacation I was cleaning out the car yesterday.  I pulled out his car seat's Piddle Pad {that thing majorly saved us from a diaper blowout once and now we'll never travel without it!} and what, to my wondering eyes did appear...



the "I Voted" sticker!

Asher didn't eat it!

It was stuck to the bottom of this pad the whole time.


Now that's a Christmas miracle if I've ever heard of one.

Merry Christmas...every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails