Sunday, September 26, 2010

remote broadcast

Asher and I have hit the road!


We're coming to you live from Raleigh, North Carolina - happy fall, y'all!


It had been quite awhile since we visited my parents and decided that this was the perfect time.  Of course, it feels less like fall and more like the 4th of July { 90s anyone?? } but we're having a great visit anyway!


Ash and I decided to stay for a few days so we had to leave Drew behind in DC to man the homestead {and go to work - thanks Daddy!}  We miss you!


So far Asher has had an excellent time being spoiled by his grandparents.  He's such a lucky boy.



We have some exciting stuff planned for the next week - now I just need to remember to take some pictures as it happens!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! Its always nice to visit with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! We're in Raleigh too :) Small world!! Hope you enjoyed the rain (finally!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jarrett has that same "My Dad Rocks" onesie! I think its to small now b/c it was 6 months. Growing too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails