Friday, September 24, 2010

lean into it

Asher gets into the funniest positions sometimes.  The other day he was sitting crossed legged in front of his music table when he decided to reach up and open/close the green door.

Rather than scoot his legs around and get up on his knees in the traditional sense, he just l-e-a-n-e-d up onto his knees while leaving his legs crossed.


 Wow!


Um, first of all, that's not super easy to do.


Secondly, in my humble opinion, if he can flaunt these maneuvers, then he can definitely get himself into a sitting position and is just holding out on me.  C'mon Asher, show me your other moves!

4 comments:

  1. Haha - what a little yogi!

    And I'm with you. He can definitely get into a sitting position and is just being stubborn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, fellow December mommy! I came across your blog and added myself as a follower. :) Hope you don't mind.

    Asher is such a handsome little dude. LOVE the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little guy is so cute! My son is 8 months and we have that play table too. I never thought about just taking off 2 legs! We are going to try it today. He is not pulling himself up, so maybe this will help teach him. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Asher can definitely get himself sitting up, he just doesn't know it yet! One day soon he will show you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails