Friday, September 10, 2010

alert the media!

{or at least the grandparents}

Asher cut 2 more teeth!

Apparently his teeth come in pairs because the bottom two came in within days of each other as well.

These new guys are on the top, center - directly above the 2 that he currently has.  Asher is nothing if not symmetrical.  Gotta love that.

Mom, there's something in here.


He's been working on some for awhile now {you know the drill - extra drool, extra whiny} but I couldn't see anything until this afternoon when he was giving me the dinosaur roar.  A wide open mouth was all I needed to see the little white poking through.

Wait! There's 2 somethings in here!



No photos yet of our new friends yet - I didn't want to lose a hand - but soon, I hope!

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love that first picture of him. And I feel ya on not wanting to lose a hand. Is there any photo opp more difficult than baby teeth??? I think not. I'm hoping A's getting hers...either that or she's become a bit of a toot in the past few days. Please let it be teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! These pictures are so cute! I'll tell ya'...I sure wish Jarrett would break some teeth in. He just starts to cry over & over with his hand in his mouth. I don't know what to do sometimes. Makes me wanna cry too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails