Friday, September 3, 2010

ah, the internet

Did you all forget about me?

I don't blame you if you did!  It's been too long!

I've been on my super secret mission {details to be shared soon, I promise!} and have been sans internet until today.  Actually, even now there's a real fear that the 'net will vanish, so I need to be fast.

A quick look-see at all of your blogs made it obvious that I've missed tons and can't catch up with everything right now.  I can't wait to get back to normal and have some time to catch up on all that's been going on for you!  Look for some comments from Asher and I soon!

{I hope}

In the meantime, happy Friday!!

6 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you and Mr A yesterday wondering where you were!? Cannot wait to hear it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you! Hope your super secret mission is also super fun!

    Ava's currently waving hi to Mr. A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about you! Wondering, pondering...what could this secret mission be??? Can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh secret mission. I likey!!!! can't wait to hear what it's all about

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Hope you are having a blast on this secret mission. Every time I read one of your posts, I have the mission impossible music going through my head...haha. Can't wait to hear more soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails