Wednesday, September 8, 2010

just one more!

I have 49 followers - that's awesome, thanks readers!

But...

the odd number sort of {really} bugs me.  Any chance there's 1 more person out there who would consider following this little 'ole blog of mine?  Anyone?  Please!

Making it an even 50 would really make my day!

And quite possibly make my diagnosis of OCD finally a reality.  :o)

{If by any chance there are more than 1 of you out there I could probably handle seeing the number be higher than 50...even if it's an odd one.  HA!}

UPDATE:  Yay! Thanks, Soldier Girl for being #50, you rock!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on having so many readers..how did you achieve this??? I want more followers....::whines:: ;)
    If I weren't following, I would follow !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky number fifty!

    I think Asher is TOO Cute!

    www.navygirlcris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails