Friday, September 10, 2010

he's a pickle baby

The other day I was eating a dill pickle spear while holding Asher and he kept lunging at it.

He does this at anything I'm holding.  It's lots of fun.

I decided that if he wanted it so bad, I should oblige.  I figured he'd hate the sour taste and would {maybe? please!} leave my other handful alone.

Well, as happens every time I assume something about A he loved it!

I wanted to see if it was a fluke, so I offered him another one yesterday.


He made this same yuck face at first, but then he kept coming back for more!




By the way, this is the same baby who regards banana Puffs as dangerous and to be avoided.  He hates those, but loves him some pickles.



Go figure.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Asher! My boy is 8 and still loves his pickles. He also used to eat pickled herring, yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha cute! Love the pictures. Ethan hates the puffs too. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love the bumpkin {sp?} bibs? They're so easy to wash/rinse! I only know this from working at the Goddard school -- they were my favorite :0)

    I love his toes in the 2nd to last picture. They look like they're either trying desperately to help the hands grasp the pickle or are just so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So ridiculously cute!! If I didn't already have a baby who gets my vote for the cutest baby ever, I would defnitely give it to Asher! He always makes me smile.

    I've been thinking it's time to let Jack try some new things. Maybe pickles is one of them?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that is so funny that he likes pickles!! I love it!

    I can only imagine the faces Bryson would make if I stuck a pickle in his mouth....maybe I should try!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails