Wednesday, September 30, 2009

name that bean!

Ever since we told everyone that the bean's name is under wraps until he makes his big debut there have been lots of guesses thrown out there as to what it will be.

So far the predictions we have include:

Nicholas
Jackson
Stephen
Noah
Benjamin
Daniel
David

What do you think??

Any guesses to throw in the ring?

I'm not willing to give any clues (sorry), but it's fun to hear all of your ideas!

Also, just so you know, Drew and I are 100% set on the name, so once the bean is born if your name is the chosen one you can believe you guessed right! We won't be changing it based on anyone's guess!

2 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of new names for Baby W. I'm sure I'll figure it out! Maybe if I feel him kick I'll have a better sense of what his name is...a kick in the womb does say a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cade, Nathan, Landry

    Just a few guesses and names I like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails