Saturday, September 5, 2009

24 weeks

Drew and I are home! We spent the last week on the New Jersey shore with Drew's family (aka - our babymoon) and just made it back.

There will be lots more on that trip soon, but for now I want to squeeze in my 24 week report, even though I'm technically 25 weeks today. We didn't have internet for most of the week, so I got a little behind!

The bean definitely got bigger this week, but that might just be due to all the snacks and boardwalk food we ate. Oops.

I still love the 2nd trimester and am really sad to see it winding down. Baby boy (!) is about 1.5 lbs now and is 13 inches long. He's packing a strong punch and let everyone at the shore feel him move around.

Drew took our weekly photos down at the ocean this week -- aren't they beautiful?!




How far along: 24 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 7lbs since getting pregnant
Maternity clothes: pants and some shirts
Stretch marks: no, yay!
Belly button: still an innie
Sleep: so glad to be back in my own bed tonight
Baby movement: lots and lots -- he's very busy in there
Food cravings: caramel corn from the boardwalk, check
Food aversions: nothing -- bring on the food
What I miss: beer and drinks with everyone else at the beach
Looking forward to: starting the baby quilt
Best moment this week: telling Drew's family that the bean is a BOY!
Milestones: baby bean has hair

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you've only gained 7 lbs. so far! Ugh, I'm up to like 12 so far...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails