Tuesday, September 29, 2009

28 weeks

So far the third trimester is pretty agreeable to the bean.



We had a great check-up at the doctor yesterday! I got all of my questions answered and feel very reassured about the weird symptoms I've been having recently. It turns out there are lots of things that all pregnant women experience (growing belly, swollen ankles...) but equally as many things you might experience that very few other people have!

All of my various aches, heart palpatations, and more are normal for me. Good to know.



In some other really exciting news, the bean and I have our second baby shower this weekend! My lovely mother-in-law is throwing it for us. It will be a such a fun time to see our families and celebrate the bean!



Drew and I have been receiving some gifts in the mail already. Posts on them to come!

How far along: 28 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 12 lbs.
Maternity clothes: sure am!
Stretch marks: don't want to jinx it, but...{not yet}
Belly button: still an innie, but barely
Sleep: getting harder. My back is starting to rebel.
Baby movement: very strong, very adorable
Food cravings: apple crisp...yum
Food aversions: trying to force chicken for the lean protein, but I just can't do it.
What I miss: margaritas with the group at Los Habaneros!
Looking forward to: our shower this weekend!
Best moment this week: lots of reassurance at my OB appointment.
Milestones: made it to the 3rd trimester

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you had a great appointment yesterday. I have different aches and pains that I wonder are normal...so, I ask the nurses and docs and it turns out my body is doing exactly what its supposed to do :)

    I miss my favorite beer~ Magic Hat number 9...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails