Monday, September 28, 2009

chinese takeout

As I mentioned yesterday, the bean is 28 weeks!

That means we're starting our third trimester together. I find this both incredibly exciting and incredibly scary!

Drew has been mentioning a lot recently how much he can't wait for the baby to arrive. It makes me so grateful to have a partner who is looking forward to this little boy joining our family as much as I am!

Well, BabyCenter has done it again.

I don't know who is in charge of picking the fetal food comparisons, but they've managed to choose yet another vegetable that I rarely encounter.

This week, at 2.25 lbs and 15 inches long, the bean is a...Chinese cabbage!

Of course.



I'm sure these are delicous, but I can't say that I've ever had one myself. At any rate, the bean is still growing and that's all I need.

This week he can blink his eyes! I'm sure those little blinking eyelashes will be my complete and utter downfall. All willpower is crushed by those fluttering beauties.

I'm heading to my last monthly doctor's appointment this afternoon. From here on out we're meeting every 2 weeks!

For the first time, I'm coming with a whole list of things to discuss...I hope she's ready!

Choosing a pediatrician
Circumcision options
Weird pregnancy symptoms that have me worried
H1N1 vaccination

Just to name a few...

1 comment:

  1. Chinese cabbages are delicious! And they're huge! The bean must be getting close.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails