Tuesday, September 8, 2009

25 weeks

This post is pretty close to the 24 week one since I didn't have internet last week, but the info and photos are really from the week it says...really!

So far 25 weeks is a good place to be! The bean is getting bigger (along with my midsection) and is moving and kicking a ton. The kicking doesn't keep me up at night yet, but I can definitely see how that would happen. He likes to wake me up in the morning with huge kicks gentle nudges. A morning baby already, fabulous!

We took these belly shots on our last day of vacation and I can guarantee this will be the only time I appear on the internet in a bikini. Breathe a sigh of relief, it's ok. :o) I figure this is the last time my baby-bearing body will be in a bikini period, so why not live it up a little.






How far along: 25 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 10lbs (too much boardwalk food!)
Maternity clothes: graduated to pants and shirts this week
Stretch marks: no, yay!
Belly button: still an innie
Sleep: switched sides of the bed with Drew so I can sleep on my left side -- it's wonderful, but disorienting when I get up in the middle of the night
Baby movement: oh my, yes
Food cravings: soft serve ice cream at the county fair, check
Food aversions: nothing -- bring on the food
What I miss: climbing stairs without sounding like the Big Bad Wolf
Looking forward to: starting the baby quilt (still...didn't get to it last week)
Best moment this week: being excited about taking the bean to the shore next year!
Milestones: baby boy is up to 1.5 lbs and his lungs are starting to mature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, you look great! And you're much braver than me with the bikini picture... I bought a one-piece for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't dare wear a bikini and I'm not expecting! You go girl! Flaunt that hot pregnant body!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails