Saturday, September 26, 2009

welcome third trimester!

Today I officially started my third trimester!

The bean and I are on our 28th week together. Only 12 more to go!



This afternoon I went shopping with my friend Karen and ended up looking for some cooler weather maternity clothes. Now that I'm wearing maternity shirts almost exclusively I've realize how few I own. It feels like I wear the same things all the time!

However, shopping made me realize just how few options there are! It seems like the 2 maternity stores in my mall have lots of long sleeve t-shirts, but little else. Fortunately, I can wear t-shirts to work --- but who wants to wear nothing but Ts all the time??

Having only 12 weeks to go has also made me really hesitant to spend money on new clothes.

Add this all together and you've got me wearing the same 5 long sleeve T-shirts all fall.

I've decided to be ok with that.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails