Wednesday, September 16, 2009

biggest loser

Last night started a new season of the Biggest Loser!

I always feel so encouraged watching people trying to turn their lives around for the better. So many of the contestants this year have heart-wrenching stories -- I'm rooting for them!

Another fun benefit of this show is the fact that I love sitting on my couch while eating snacks and watching other people work out.

Usually this causes me a (small) amount of guilt, but now that I'm pregnant I can't work out that hard (just ask my doctor) and feel no guilt whatsoever.

I'm sure once the baby is here and the pregnancy pounds need to come off I'll hate this show and despise Jillian, but in the meantime, Go Losers!

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you on this one (and also am dreading the post-baby feeling of guilt when I'm still sitting on the couch eating snacks, despite being approved to exercise for weeks!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails