Saturday, September 12, 2009

babymoon part 3: the conclusion

So, I just have a few more things to share from our trip down the shore!

The boys had a lot of fun playing game after game of Baggo...





For those of you mid-westerners, that's Cornhole!



One afternoon Drew and I took a ride down to the boardwalk. It was a pretty cloudy day, but perfect for walking around and eating lots of bad-for-you, but delicious foods!



Drew treated me to a piece of boardwalk pizza -- the best!



As we were walking along we saw this place



which I knew my nephew Owen would love! Next time he has to come along with us and take a ride on the Monster Truck!



It really was a great trip. We're so grateful for the chance to see Drew's family and spend some relaxing time on the beach!





Next year, the bean makes 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails