Friday, August 31, 2012

{phone dump friday}

We had a few rainy days so I whipped up a fun staple in our house - shaving cream paint! I first made this for Asher about a year ago and he still loves it every time we paint.


Except now it's less painting and more just a mess. :-)


We stopped by the $1 store the other day and A got to pick out a balloon. He loves balloons and I love that these several week long lasting Mylar ones are only a buck! Sadly, Elmo got himself in a predicament at home. We have many ceiling fans in our house = dangerous ground for a floating balloon. He's still ok, but I was just waiting for disaster to strike him! Ha!


Drew and I took our first trip to the local Farmer's Market last weekend. They had so much great produce and baked goods - it was hard to know what to choose. Asher liked seeing the dogs people brought with them. We stopped by the market restaurant for a good ole Southern breakfast.


...but had them hold the grits and sausage gravy - we're still shaking off the Yankee.

After our string of rainy days Asher got really used to wearing his duck boots and insisted on wearing them every time we left the house. The first time he tried he was able to put them on all by himself and was SO proud! I didn't have the heart to switch them to the right feet. :-)


Happy weekend, y'all!

{see. I'm southern now}

 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you said YA'LL!!! And I need the shaving cream paint "recipe" I think Parker would love that and it would be great for cold winter days inside.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails