Friday, August 17, 2012

{phone dump friday}

Thank you all for your sweet and supportive comments and emails on my school post yesterday. I know this is the right choice for us and I'm really excited to see how Asher grows and develops in this new environment! I feel so, so blessed to be able to stay home with him full-time, but I know there's a lot out in the world I can't offer him by myself.

In the meantime I've decided to ignore my nervous feelings about the whole thing and focus on the fun parts of starting preschool - like 1st day of school shirts! I fired up my embroidery machine yesterday to make Asher a little number to sport on his first day. Would you like a peek? Oh, ok. :-)

appliqué found here

embroidery font found here

Asher is pretty excited by the new step stool we found for him at HomeGoods this week. I've been searching for a stool like this for awhile and had a really hard time finding a stool with 2 steps. These tall vanities make it hard for little ones to reach their toothbrushes!

 

It's been blazing hot around here so we've spent some fun time at the pool trying - in vain - to stay cool. I love that they make hooded beach towels for kids. Keeps him from looking too grown up. :-)

 

I've been trying to teach Asher that if he eats his veggies first they will be gone and out of the way, but he doesn't buy it. That makes the end of dinner a fun battle we all look forward to.

 

I was opening new vitamins the other day and noticed their title. It struck me as pretty funny that the manufacturer finds it necessary to specify that these are women's prenatal vitamins. Um, what's the other option? ha ha!

 

All in all a pretty slow week for the old phone cam. Hope you all have a great weekend!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh his shirt is too cute!!! I can't wait to see pics of his first day. Love the step stool too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails