Friday, August 10, 2012

{phone dump friday}

Hey, I'm on the right day this week! Exciting!

The most thrilling thing that happened this week I don't have a photo of. Guess I can still post it here....

After 2 trips to the DMV I finally have my NC plates and registration! I'm excited to finally, officially be a full fledged resident of our new state. Drew got the plates on my car last night, so I think Asher and I will take her out for a spin today to see if we get more "hey, neighbor!" and less grumble, grumble "out-of-towner who doesn't know where she's going, better not let her merge". Ha ha - it hasn't been that bad, but you all {or should I say y'all, now?} know what I mean.

You've been there. You've thought it too. :-)

In other goings on Asher and I made some banana bread. He's a huge fan - and a good baker to boot.

 

I've been doing a little more work on my embroidery machine as well, including this simple {but cute} shirt for our little friend, Scarlett. She had her 1st birthday in May and I'm finally able to send this!

 

I also did a bit of work in the nursery. Ladybug's curtains have been hanging for over a week now and it was time to get the wrinkles steamed out. It was one of those crappy-but-needs-to-be-done jobs. Halfway through my arms were aching but the progress was undeniable. Can you tell where I stopped? Ha!

 

It felt - and looked - great when I was done. Hopefully this won't need to be done again for awhile...

 

Asher has found a new love for Play-Doh. We dug it out the other day and haven't looked back.

 

See. Happiness. :-)

 

Know what else he loves? Peanut butter. Wow, this is good stuff. He started out dipping his pretzels in the PB but then realized that was way too slow and requested a spoon.

 

 

Captain A and I went to the pool yesterday and brought baby bug with us. She's so portable these days. :-)

That's it for our week. Happy weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails