Monday, August 20, 2012

cookie monster

Asher loves to help me bake and I love having his help! His enthusiasm makes dealing with the extra toddler cooking messes well worth it. :-) The other day we made some cookie bars to surprise Daddy!


My sous chef is a big fan of "Asher dumps" the ingredients into the bowl.




That job sometimes gets him a little closer than I'd like to the spinning beater. oh my.



Once every thing gets mixed together A switches roles to be our chief of quality control.


As soon as the pan comes out of the oven Asher asks to " 'mell? 'mell?" ha ha - I love the way he says stuff.


Even though we were going to have these as dessert that night we had to try one right away.


Yummy!!



4 comments:

  1. Love it :) LB gets too bored when I ask her to help me cook! She is content to be my taste tester and play cars on the kitchen floor.
    Also, your kitchen is beautiful! And I love the stool Asher stands on, so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute... Eli loves to be a helper as well.

    And these pictures really having me dying for a tour of your new house. It looks SO pretty, and I can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! E loves to help too. It's great to keep them involved so early on. We were just looking at getting a tower too! Do you love it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. B also loves to be the ingredient pourer!!! What an important job, too! :) I LOVE your kitchen!!! Those cookie bars look really yummy!!! What a lucky Daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails