Wednesday, August 29, 2012

wordless wednesday {big mountain}

On nice evenings, Asher and I will often take a walk through our neighborhood after dinner. The 1 block circuit takes us approximately 45 minutes. There are a lot of rocks to pick up, dirt piles to kick, dogs to wave at, and cars to point out. And since this is a growing development there are also a lot of construction sites to appreciate.

Today Asher stopped at this available home site and told me no less than 50 times:

"Whoa. Big mountain. No diggers, no bull-doughbers"


I'm sure you'll agree - this is our Everest, right here in NC.

I assured him that once they start building a house the diggers and bulldozers will come. We go back every day to check - just in case. :-)

 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how precious! I can't wait until it's cool enough here to take walks - right now, it's still too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys should visit us soon! We have THREE houses on our street being built all at the same time! There's any kind of truck you can think of! Usually the cement ones slow me down in the morning...they take up the whole street!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails