Monday, May 3, 2010

we moved. it's my birthday. pass the wine.

I think I might be back for real this time. 

We officially moved and I'm posting this from the new house!

The past few weeks have been a complete whirlwind, but Drew, Asher, and I are back under one roof together.  I'll update you all on what we've been up to in the coming days {in between unpacking and organzing the house}.

In the meantime, today is my birthday!  I'm heading off to get a relaxing shower and enjoy a piece of birthday ice cream cake!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Enjoy the wine, put your feet up and let Drew take care of Asher tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a very blessed birthday! Your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Aren't May birthdays sublime?

    I hope you guys are getting all settled in and that you're enjoying D.C.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW - thanks for the compliment on Ava's Christening gown. It was actually mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad the move is done and now you can focus on getting your new house together. Let me know when you get settled.

    Oh, and ice cream cake is my favorite! I'm jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed LOTS of wine...one glass is never enough! Especially on a birthday!

    And now to unpacking! Have another glass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday! I enjoy reading your blog, have been for quite some time and I missed you while you were gone. My baby was born December 14th. Congrats on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you are enjoying your new house!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails