Wednesday, May 26, 2010

name that present

My birthday present finally arrived!

Way back at the beginning of the month we celebrated my 28th birthday with a delicious ice cream cake {ahh...dairy...those were the days} and the promise of a gift to come.

Well, just the other day my gift appeared in the mailbox!  Drew had ordered it for me, but since it was a custom item it took a few weeks longer to arrive than he anticipated. 

How beautiful is this....


I love it!

It goes with absolutely everything and is the perfect size for Asher to grab and try to strangle me.  Ideal!

If you're as smitten as I am, you can find your own here.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! My hubby got me one for Mother's Day. It is the "You are my sunshine" necklace and it has my daughter's name on it. it is now my favorite piece of jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves it! It's pretty much my goal in life to have one of those necklaces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! I got myself one right before I went back to work.... but the heart one... I think I should get another one like yours so I don't have to worry about poking B with it!!! What a perfect birthday present for Mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails