Sunday, May 9, 2010

first mother's day

Today is my first Mother's Day!


Asher and his Daddy got me a great card and gift.  This summer Asher and I will be going to the Little Gym in a "Bugs" class for 4 to 10 month olds.  I'm so excited!  Hopefully this will be a great chance for Asher and I to meet some other babies and mommies in our area.  Great gift idea, Drew!



Drew's Mom sent me a first Mother's day card and a not-so-subtle hint that she'd like another grandchild in the form of a Victoria's Secret gift card. Thanks, Mom!....but don't hold your breath.

I can't believe this time last year I was expecting Mr. A, but didn't actually know him yet.  Life before him is becoming a distant memory and I couldn't be happier.

Asher, being your Mommy is my greatest accomplishment and joy.  I love you so much and cherish the days {and nights!} we spend together.  Stick with me buddy -- we're a good team.  :o)

{I can't finish this post without a shout out to our Moms as well.  We love you both so much!}


5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first Mother's Day!! I hope you enjoy your class. Let us know how it goes! Cute onesies too, and LOL at the gift card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's day! Love the onesie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day!!!!

    I can't believe you got a VS gift card....hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails