Thursday, May 13, 2010

five months old


Asher, you are 5 months old today!


I know I say this every month, but I really can't believe it's been 5 months since you were born.  My life is completely different than it was before you were here and I couldn't be happier!


Our first few weeks together were a little rough....lots of crying, lots of pooing, not much smiling.  But these past couple months have been such a joy!  You smile all the time, love to play, and get so excited to see me or Daddy walk in your room.

Asher, you are changing by leaps and bounds.  I love watching you discover new things -- like your hands and feet!  I never knew toes could be so facinating {although yours are particulary adorable!}


Thanks for coming to brighten my world little man.  I promise to 'say yes' as often as I can and make your world a special, happy place.  Next month you'll be a half-year old and we're going to celebrate big time!


At 5 months old, Asher:

*wears 3-6 month clothes
*wears size 2 diapers
*sleeps anywhere from 8-10 hours straight at night
*eats at 4am, 7am, 11am, 3pm, and 7pm
*eats from 6-7oz at a time {plus 2 nursings of mystery amounts}
*will smile at anyone who smiles at him
*has eyes so blue the whites look blue too!
*still hates tummy time, but is getting better
*will push up on his forearms
*refuses to roll over
*scoots backwards constantly
*loves to splash in the bathtub
*will chew on anything close enough to grab
*has the sweetest laugh {especially when you kiss his neck chub!}
*likes to be read to/grab the books

3 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin' cute! I love him so much! I can't wait to hold him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5 months, Asher!! I can't believe it's been 5 months already! He is so cute and looks like such a little man in all his pictures. And hooray for sleeping through the night! I hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails