Sunday, August 9, 2009

showering the bean

This weekend Drew and I drove to Pennsylvania to attend the annual Cowell family reunion! It travels around to a different of my aunts' and uncles' houses each year -- this year it was at Aunt Beth and Uncle Steve's place in central PA. Thanks for hosting us all!



While it's always a great time seeing my extended family, this year was especially exciting because my sisters and Mom hosted a baby shower for me and the bean! Wow! It was so amazing.



Check out the fabulous cupcakes that Jenn made for us. How cute are the little icing chicks that she made?!



Actually they all made l-o-t-s of delicious desserts for snacking.

How cute are these flower pots with the little chicks?



The shower had a "nesting" theme in honor of my chick on the way. I love it!

It went perfectly with the artwork I just put up in the nursery. I'm waiting to reveal the entire nursery until I have it all set up, but here's a sneak peak so you know what I'm talking about. :o)



Once I got home I put all of the sweet cards we got on the baby's dresser. We also received a diaper cake that's the perfect decoration -- until I need the diapers, of course!



My sisters went together and got us a Pack 'N Play! I asked Drew to put it together right away -- he did a great job under lots of pressure. Isn't it beautiful? I love it!



Thanks Erin, Jenn, and Mom! This was such a special day and I really really appreciate all the work and effort you put into it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails