Thursday, August 13, 2009

showering the bean - part 2

My sister, Erin, sent me some photos she took at my baby shower last weekend and I wanted to post some for you all to see!

The amazing spread of goodies



These snacks are especially impressive when you know that my Mom and older sister, Jenn, brought most of this stuff in their car from Raleigh to PA. Erin lives a bit closer, but still had to travel an hour to get here!

I just love the last name chicks and cupcake stand!





This was a clever idea -- they put the shower invitation inside a matte for everyone to sign. It's framed and sitting in the nursery now.



Surprise!





I think Drew and Chris (my brother-in-law) both really like baby showers.



Dad wasn't sure if he was allowed to be here. So sneaky. We gave him some snacks.



The bean and I got so many wonderful gifts -- here's a quick peak at some.

Baby Bjorn for all those times when I'll need 2 hands and baby bean isn't interested in being put down. I hear that's often.



Beautiful diaper cake with lots of bathtime and feeding goodies!



Yay, Snap 'N Go stroller. I love how lightweight this is. The larger stroller that my parents got for us doesn't accept the infant car seat, so this will be perfect for those early trips to the mall. Where else can you go with a stroller in snowy January??



I mentioned this before, but I love, love this Pack 'N Play. What a gorgeous pattern! Everyone was very impressed with all the "bells and whistles."



Thanks for a wonderful shower girls!

1 comment:

  1. I make diaper cakes and i recently made one! Go check it out www.thedogblog-maddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails