Wednesday, August 12, 2009

21 weeks

I popped!

Or the bean did? My belly did?

At any rate, Drew and I really noticed last night that my belly is way high and really out there. The baby is now a few inches above my belly button! I don't know exactly when it happened, but it was sometime between Sunday and Tuesday nights.



Unfortuantely, you can't really tell in this photo. I am wearing a loose shirt, so you'll just have to take my word for it. I love this blog -- now when my little sister is pregnant with her first baby and asks me when I "popped" I can just flip back through here and find Week 21!



Over the weekend I was thrown a wonderful shower for the bean by my Mom and sisters. What a great way to start the week. So far being 21 weeks pregnant is awesome!

How far along: 21 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 6lbs since getting pregnant
Maternity clothes: pants exclusively, shirts sporadically
Stretch marks: none, yay!
Belly button: still stretching as the baby moves up and out
Sleep: pretty good although I really need one of those pregnancy pillows soon
Baby movement: more consistent and stronger -- Drew could feel lots of kicks the other night!
Food cravings: cheese and broccoli potato from Wendy's
Food aversions: nothing -- I think I'd eat paper, if it had caramel sauce on top.
What I miss: my coordination. I'm klutz central these days.
Looking forward to: shopping for a nursery lamp this weekend
Best moment this week: baby shower with my family!
Milestones: the bean is getting stronger and kicking more consistently

1 comment:

  1. Emily, the bean is super cute! And so is the belly it is currently living in! Happy "popping"!

    Love,
    Jess Chen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails