Monday, August 17, 2009

baby squash

The bean is now 22 weeks old!

One of my sources for "food comparisons" stops at 21 weeks (why??), so we're down to 1.

This week the baby is the size of a spaghetti squash. Oh, randomness.




I can't say that I've ever seen, let alone eaten, a spaghetti squash, but I'm sure they are both delicious and adorable.

The bean is out of ounces folks, we're talking a full pound now! He/she is about 11 inches long as well.

Since I only have 1 food photo for you, I decided to supplement with a fetal development illustration. Not as cute, but much more technical.



I find it hard to believe that this picture is accurate. The baby here looks pretty squished in, but my bean manages to kick, punch, and roll all over in there. There has to be more wiggle room, right?

Baby bean is starting to grow teeth buds under his/her gums and can hear everything I say! We chat a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails